Developing Python Apps using Oracle Autonomous Transaction Processing
Learn how to create an Autonomous Transaction Processing instance, use Resource Manager to plan and apply a Terraform script, and develop a Python application that uses Oracle Spatial with an open source extension to update and view customer information.
In this hands-on workshop, you will initiate the Oracle cloud environment that you will use to create and deploy your microservices applications. The tasks you will perform are as follows:
• Set up your Cloud environment (Compartment, VCN, ATP instance, Developer Image)
• Prepare and Load Data into your ATP instance.
• Use Terraform to build, change, and version infrastructure safely and efficiently.
• Build and test a Python REST Service allows customer access and maintain their own profiles
• Plot data and show nearest service provider on a map
• Show customers in a particular region on a map